We all know the typical fire hazards of a home: candles, leaving the oven on, unattended fireplaces, leaving flammable objects near a heater, cooking oil splashing onto a stovetop causing a grease fire… All of these are very valid risks, but we are here to tell you some hazards you may not know.
Being a new home-owner can be complicated, but it doesn’t have to be scary. As an inspection company, we are here to empower and educate you to make the right decisions when buying your first humble abode. Part of making confident, educated decisions is knowing what not to do. Take a look at these top mistakes new home-owners make so you won’t repeat them: